Skip Navigation HomeAbout BONDFrequently Asked QuestionsReal-life Situationsen español

3.10 Can I still use the benefit offset if I move out of state (or to another area in the state)?

Yes. Once you are in BOND (and assigned to a group that can take advantage of the benefit offset), the offset can be used anywhere in the United States. If you move to another area that is part of the demonstration, you will be transferred to a new Work Incentives Counseling (WIC) counselor or to an Enhanced Work Incentives Counseling (EWIC) counselor. If you move to an area not covered by BOND, you can maintain contact with your WIC or EWIC counselor (by telephone and/or email) from your prior location, or you can seek counseling from your state VR agency.