Skip Navigation HomeAbout BONDFrequently Asked QuestionsReal-life Situationsen español

1.10 Are there programs to help me obtain training and prepare for work?

Yes. The Social Security Administration (SSA) operates the Ticket-to-Work program, and there are work-related programs available from vocational training agencies and One-Stop Career Centers. If you receive SSI benefits or could qualify for SSI, you also are eligible for the Plan to Achieve Self-Support (PASS), another program operated by SSA.